This yoga workout for weight loss uses a circuit style format to get you sweating in 20-30 minutes. It’s a yoga workout designed for weight loss because it combines cardio, strength and flexibility all in one! Enjoy your yoga workout for weight loss.
These yoga circuits are one of my favorite workout styles because it’s such an enjoyable, bordering delicious, combo of stretching, strength and flowing with your body. You break a good sweat using just your bodyweight and you feel lengthened and loose afterwards. Hallelujah! Go at your own pace, tune-in to your body and flow through it.
If you’re just starting exercise or getting back into it, this is a great workout for you for the day. Do the warm-up + 2 rounds.
If you’ve been working out consistently for 4 weeks or more, do 3 rounds.
OTHER OPTIONS FOR THIS WORKOUT
Just a mat and follow me.
Do each exercise for 30 seconds each, back to back. Complete 2 rounds, all while listening to your body : )
2. Squat pulse w/energy ball
3. Side to side lunge with a twist
4. Plank, runner’s lunge, front leg extention, return, alternate sides
Do each exercise for 50 seconds, with 10 seconds rest between each exercise. If you need more breaks, take them. Do 2-3 rounds with a 1 -2 minute rest between rounds. Or, you can count reps. I’d recommend 6 – 10 per exercise based on fitness level.
1. Crescent lunge + Warrior 3 + standing split, right
2. Crescent lunge + Warrior 3 + standing split, left
4. Extended side angle to Reverse Warrior, right
5. Extended side angle to Reverse Warrior, left
6. Locust to Bow (hold each for 5 seconds)
7. Chair pose to front kick, grab or tap opposite foot, right
8. Chair pose to front kick, grab or tap opposite foot, left
Enjoy your yoga workout, Gorgeous!
P.S. Don’t miss any new workouts. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/jessicajoyfitness